Customer retention is important for all airlines, as they seek to encourage passengers to stay loyal when booking their upcoming flights. But, with fierce competition within the sector, each airline should work tirelessly to improve the flying experience for their passengers in order to create long lasting relationship.
From in flight TV and movies shows to music and audio books, there’s plenty of choices available to airlines wanting to entertain the passengers of theirs. Here are 10 benefits to airlines buying a quality in-flight entertainment solution.
1. By providing passengers with an enjoyable in flight experience, they are more prone to use the airline of yours in the coming years. A very good in-flight movie, for instance, can go a long way to helping passengers thoroughly enjoy the journey of theirs.
2. In addition to rebooking along with you in the long term, a happy passenger may also suggest the commercial airline of yours to friends, associates or relatives within the social network of theirs.
3. On the flipside, passengers may never ever wear or recommend the airline of yours all over again if their experience was a negative one. Poor in flight entertainment can make a major contribution to low levels of satisfaction.
4. If any passengers are nervous fliers, an interesting and diverse entertainment offering can distract them from the concerns of theirs as well as enjoy the flight.
5. Where flights are particularly long, passengers can become tired and restless. Nevertheless, a very good in flight entertainment program can help focus their attention and create the flight time feel much shorter.
6. It is essential to recognise that not every passengers wish to be entertained; some will want relaxation and rest during the flight. An excellent option would be pzizz, an unique program meant to help passengers loosen up and sleep during flights.
7. in flight entertainment, with its on screen opportunities, may be the ideal medium for 3rd party advertisers and could help the airline of yours to maximise its on-board revenue potential.
8. Your airline could also use the on screen opportunities to advertise its assortment of duty open goods, meals and beverages to help maximise sales.
9. Rental of headsets to passengers so they’re able to appreciate in flight entertainment can also prove to be a practical source of revenue.
10. Airlines now are producing a lot income by providing rentable portable entertainment systems, such as the Sony PSP, that allow passengers to play in-flight watch and games films and TV shows.